SMART QUESTIONS TO ASK THE REALTORS YOU ARE INTERVIEWING
These questions will go along way in determining if you are going to hire a PRO or not!
1. How long have you been selling real estate?
2. How many homes did you sell last year as seller's agent?
3. Of the homes you sold last year, again as a seller's agent, what was the average number of days from the original list price to the accepted offer?
4. What was the average ratio between the listing price and the selling price?
5. What kind of market share do you and your company have?
6. Do you have a personal assistant?
7. What is your experience selling homes in my town?
8. Can you provide me with at least 3 recent references?
9. I have read the Internet is an extremely valuable tool. How will you market my home online?
10. Do you have your own personal website for marketing homes and is it on the 1st or 2nd page of Google?
11. Do you have a Real Estate blog that will promote my home online and if so is it optimized in the search engines for local Real Estate?
12. When a buyer calls on my home will you ALWAYS be the one they speak with?
13. How will you communicate with me regarding your efforts?
14. How readily accessible will you be?
15. Once the offer is accepted will you be attending all the inspections?
16. How will you verify that the buyer is qualified to buy my home?
17. What are your fee structures and why?
18. WILL YOU ALLOW ME TO TERMINATE OUR AGREEMENT IF I AM NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED?
For more great Real Estate information, marketing tips, and advice check out my Real Estate website at Metrowest Massachusetts Homes.