Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hopkinton Real Estate Sold 4 Wyman Lane

In a challenging Real Estate market the keys to selling a home are pricing properly, and picking a Realtor that knows how to market homes online well. This home at 4 Wyman Lane in Hopkinton was just sold on October 15, 2008 for $1,145,000. It was listed and sold by my team mate Chuck Joseph. You can read more about this Hopkinton home here:
Hopkinton Real Estate 4 Wyman Lane

One of the marketing avenues that is very important when selling a home today is video. It is a fact that a home with a video will receive about four times the traffic online than a home without one. One of the sites we feed our video slide shows to is Youtube. See the video at Youtube for 4 Wyman Lane below.



Thinking of selling your home in Hopkinton or other Metrowest town? Call or email me...I would welcome the opportunity to show you how my online marketing can get your home SOLD!
One of the things I do with all the properties I market is create an online presence. Over 85% of all buyers find their home online. These posts and my blog are highly indexed by Google...in fact this may be how you arrived here? You can see a sampling of my Metrowest home marketing here.

No comments: