Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hopkinton Indianbrook Condo for sale Just Listed 14 Weybridge Lane

Looking for a nice townhouse in outstanding shape with an excellent commuting location? Look no further than this beautiful condo at Indianbrook in Hopkinton Massachusetts. This townhome at 14 Weybridge Lane in Hopkinton is listed at $279,900. The owner has put an enourmous amount of effort into remodeling the entire interior! Below you will find a presentation on this Hopkinton gem.



Thinking of selling your condo at Indianbrook or other Metrowest/Hopkinton neighborhood? Call or email me...I would welcome the opportunity to show you how my online marketing can get your home SOLD!

You can see a sampling of how I create a dominant online presence for all my clients. Click on the link to see a sample of where my Hopkinton Mass condominium marketing takes place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,
First time on your blog, looks good. I will go and check out your website.
Best,
Richard

Bill Gassett said...

Thanks Richard much appreciated.